Today I turned 20, and there are definitely a couple of things you should know. I will be writing 20 things you should know about me in honor of the amount of years I now am.
20 things you should know of me:
1. I was scared to turn 20. There is no exact reason on why I was so afraid and still am. Don't get me wrong it is a good fear, I know this year there will be new and exciting things.
2. I have a serious sweet tooth, mostly for macaroons. I am obsessed.
3. I spent my birthday this year exactly the way that I wanted. I went to Prescott and attempted to have a picnic. Then I had dinner with my family and friends.
4. Every year on my birthday it rains, and I have learned to embrace it and love it. Seriously is my kind of weather.
5. I've had the same bunny case for about 3 years and I do not plan on changing it anytime soon.
6. I love to give hugs away and every single time I mean it. I have never given an empty hug and never will.
7. I love to care about people and advise the younger kids and be the best role model I can be.
8. I procrastinate and even though I have wanted to stop and change that I can't.
9. I try to be the best version I can of myself. I don't smoke or drink or even cuss, aside from being christian I believe that it isn't going to benefit me and I don't need to do it.
10. I shoot with a Nikon D610 and am currently using a 50mm lens.
11. I am majoring in photography.
12. I have the best parents in the world. I know a lot of people say that but mine literally are.
13. I love to sing and I sing in a choir at church.
14. I plan on moving to New York after graduation.
15. I love Canada and I don't know why.
16. My favorite season is fall.
17. I am secretly falling in love with the desert, but not enough to stay here.
18. I had a dora hair cut all through my childhood because I didn't like to comb my hair and I still don't to this day.
19. This weekend I will be going to California on a school trip and for my birthday.
20. I have 5 minutes to post this blog.
I hope you enjoyed the images from my birthday and also the 20 facts on myself! Expect my next few posts to be on my California trip.